For those who play Mount and Blade

Talk about anything here.
Himalayas

For those who play Mount and Blade

Postby Himalayas » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Thought I'd share this with anyone who plays Mount and Blade. Although if anyone plays Mount and Blade they probably already know about this mod.

This is by far my favorite mod for Mount and Blade, and ranks up there as one of the best mods for games. Period. And a staple for any Star Wars fan (such as ourselves :) )

I've posted some pictures of the mod found on their moddb page. I definitely encourage M&B folks or people looking for a fun new experience to check it out as well. This mod was actually the reason why I purchased Mount and Blade in the first place a couple years ago. Here's their moddb page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/swconquest

For those not familiar with M&B, it's a RPG titled created by a Turkish company I believe and is affordable on Steam. Basically you control a single player and pursue whatever you want in the game. It's a very unique sandbox experience that can whip a player from building a trade Empire or the establishing a literal Empire - or just play the game as a Bounty Hunter or quest for loot.

Return to “General Any Topic”