Fridingo wrote:What is your goal with this template? PvP or PvE?
Fridingo wrote:At the moment, with the way weapon switching is with the 3 second delay, for overall DPS I would use whichever weapon will give me the edge against the opponent depending on AR and Resists. Switching takes away precious time/DPS from you and with MBH you get sprayshot, which you can use with carbines/pistols/LLC to dizzy a target, then use suppression from marksmen to posture down. Just my 2 cents, no one else frequents the BH section.
Fridingo wrote:This is all coming from my own experience. If you want to be ranged and take on a full template Jedi follow these simple rules:
1. You have to be patient, time when you attack very carefully. Surprised and unbuffed is what you are looking for here.
2. Weapon damage, this needs to be very very high, and MLS has 85% saber block, so if/when you break through it, it has to count. (hint hint LLC hint hint)
3. Intimidate, if you know the fight will last longer then you LLC fast blasting them to smithereens, then you need to cut their damage potential down. (Foods like exo protein wafers/Synth Streak/Pikatta Pie will help)
4. Def Vs. KD, Most chefs can make +100 def Vs KD food (Thakitillo) which can keep you upright while you keep laying down the blaster fire
5. RUN! always run, don't stop running, it's like zombieland and the Jedi are the zombies.
6. Make BH friends, you may not like to be melee for BH, but others do, befriend them and they can tank while you spend time on the outskirts trying to get past the dastardly saber block.
7. Run some more, very important.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests