Bounty Boards

windsorftw
New User
New User

Bounty Boards

Postby windsorftw » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:34 pm

Just a quick question. Do BH Bounty boards track jedi's that are offline and online? Or Online only? Thx!

Ramin

Re: Bounty Boards

Postby Ramin » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Just Jedi who are online.

windsorftw
New User
New User

Postby windsorftw » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:47 am

ok thanks. last night i found two diff marks, went to the spot, updated several times via trackign droids and nothing which lead me to believe the jedi had logged out...any hints or clues?

seant8

Postby seant8 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:55 pm

I have another question related to Jedi bounties as I've never played a BH before and haven't seen what it looks like when a player Jedi is on the terminal. Does it give any indication of the player's faction alignment or whether they are a light or dark jedi? Is it feasible to play a Bounty Hunter who only goes after Dark Side A-Holes?

NaTaS

Postby NaTaS » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:06 pm

seant8 wrote:I have another question related to Jedi bounties as I've never played a BH before and haven't seen what it looks like when a player Jedi is on the terminal. Does it give any indication of the player's faction alignment or whether they are a light or dark jedi? Is it feasible to play a Bounty Hunter who only goes after Dark Side A-Holes?

No the BH boards do not give you the faction of your target but it does give you the players name so if you know who the dark Jedi are then you can only go after them but unless you know its just a 50/50 shot who is on what side.
NaTaS

Return to “Bounty Hunter”