Jedi = squishy

madhead
Member
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:02 pm

Jedi = squishy

Postby madhead » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Hello young padawans

I'm just wondering is Jedi toughness broken it seems the only solution is grinding master defender

Back on live I was only 4xx4 defender and was never squishy :p

Oukeef
New User
New User
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:02 pm

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby Oukeef » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:05 pm

I've been making this complaint for ages now. Its why i quit for awhile and just came back hoping things have changed.

User avatar
Parth
Member
Member
Posts: 745
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:32 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby Parth » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:12 pm

not another thread on this topic please.
we had this debate on revelation a couple of times since july. please have a look at the numerous posts about it.
Image
HQ Weapons on my stocked Vendor@ Theed Palace -5525 4160
send me Mail on "Eky" for your Custom Order.

LF IMP PvPers

p3cAd0R
Member
Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:07 pm
Location: Little Mexico, West Texas

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby p3cAd0R » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:35 pm

Parth wrote:not another thread on this topic please.
we had this debate on revelation a couple of times since july. please have a look at the numerous posts about it.


viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1429

This may help answer some of their questions.
Hsuan-Tien
Atilano
Pecador
Holy-Frijoles

Drop off@TCON (near Cnet) /way 514, -5594

User avatar
Tyclo
Member
Member
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:52 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby Tyclo » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Without starting a new topic or dredging up old debates, as a MLS/MDefender with Shatterpoint+Mystery Ring+BE Ranged Def Clothing, should I be taking this much damage? http://i.imgur.com/FvJllsS.png - 3100 from one ranged attack?

Is this normal or a bug?

Screenshot is from Alumn Mines HC Mode, which I understand is of course called Hardcore mode of a reason. I'm also aware that wearing the ancient robe probably would of been a good idea. ;)

I've also been one shot by Kimo as MLS/MDefender.
Tyclo BerlinSki [Tank] // Tylco BerlinSki [Doctor] // null [undefined] // Blep Flep [Nudist]

p3cAd0R
Member
Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:07 pm
Location: Little Mexico, West Texas

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby p3cAd0R » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:02 pm

Tyclo wrote:Without starting a new topic or dredging up old debates, as a MLS/MDefender with Shatterpoint+Mystery Ring+BE Ranged Def Clothing, should I be taking this much damage? http://i.imgur.com/FvJllsS.png - 3100 from one ranged attack?

Is this normal or a bug?

Screenshot is from Alumn Mines HC Mode, which I understand is of course called Hardcore mode of a reason. I'm also aware that wearing the ancient robe probably would of been a good idea. ;)

I've also been one shot by Kimo as MLS/MDefender.


Higher end mobs do have a higher accuracy rate which would by pass any jedi toughness, ranged or melee defense. I'd say it is normal. I've been one shot by DJK, the Swooper Engineer and Axkvia Min on occasion.
Hsuan-Tien
Atilano
Pecador
Holy-Frijoles

Drop off@TCON (near Cnet) /way 514, -5594

User avatar
HK47
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1522
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:48 pm

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby HK47 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:39 pm

This is normal he hits you somewhere between 1700 -2500 and uses Sprayshoot which Multiplies that with 4. So your defense already worked in the calculation. It's "HARD" you can use techniques and also intim/stun/blin to lower that to "EASY" Dmg :P Without Armor and Defense you are instant Dead there , because its hard and Liutenents and Captains are there no normal trash NPC

User avatar
TheTinyPebble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 710
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby TheTinyPebble » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:58 pm

HK47 wrote:This is normal he hits you somewhere between 1700 -2500 and uses Sprayshoot which Multiplies that with 4. So your defense already worked in the calculation. It's "HARD" you can use techniques and also intim/stun/blin to lower that to "EASY" Dmg :P Without Armor and Defense you are instant Dead there , because its hard and Liutenents and Captains are there no normal trash NPC


You and your math
"<HK47>Yen doch whatsap YouTube Neeson to do :)"

User avatar
Parth
Member
Member
Posts: 745
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:32 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby Parth » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:13 am

This only is a confirmation of the topics title.
Mls/mdef is no tank, and jedi are supposed to be glascannons on rev; which im trying to get across since july 15.
And it was a lot more like that b4 def got mita.

Want to be the main first row tank? Def stack in a 90suit.
Image
HQ Weapons on my stocked Vendor@ Theed Palace -5525 4160
send me Mail on "Eky" for your Custom Order.

LF IMP PvPers

Skynet
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:24 am

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby Skynet » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:41 am

Maybe we shoul give them 99 % Armor Resistance and the crying stop, do everything solo .P

he was hittet from a 8xxx DMG Hit with a T21 Heavy Armorpierce Rifle in the Hardest Hardcore instance of the Dungeon...

There was His LS Block chanche hit LS Toughness his Jedi Toughness.... yes sure its super glascannon to survive that and even an artisan would better defend this :P
- mobile account HK47 -


Return to “Jedi”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 

 

cron