Jedi = squishy

User avatar
Parth
Member
Member
Posts: 745
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:32 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby Parth » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:47 am

Skynet wrote:"You could be come a knight and gain all that in one box for all we know"

Nope the Knightrank will be 3 seperate new professions where you need to choose one, all 3 professions will have 18 skillboxes.
Knight specializations are: Juggernaut - defense, Marauder - offense, Wayfarer - utility

You will need to work for the boxes and boxes will decay if you are in the negative XP. I can put the 3 professions in the client file so you get a teaser


interesting.
curious to see how jedi will scale in the frs. we have to bear in mind that BH will scale too, just saying.
Image
HQ Weapons on my stocked Vendor@ Theed Palace -5525 4160
send me Mail on "Eky" for your Custom Order.

LF IMP PvPers

Skynet
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:24 am

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby Skynet » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:17 am

Tyclo wrote:I've been away the past week, only sneaking on to see the GCW changes when I was stuck in a downpour. I am going to Europe today (I'm going to be in Germany!) so I probably won't be able to follow up with a response anytime soon.


We have here in Germany, everywhere Internet :D Welcome in our Homeland :)
- mobile account HK47 -

Skynet
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:24 am

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby Skynet » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:24 am

and when you compare the Skill Tre's

Jedi on Rev are much stronger in Skills as on other servers
Jedi Skills on Rev are much higher as on other servers
Jedi Skills are even higher as at precu time you can compare the client Datafiles
Additional you have 24 SP more

So Jedis are at the moment a LOT stronger then they ever was or are on other servers.
- mobile account HK47 -

marinelowca
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 1:40 am

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby marinelowca » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:29 pm

I actually miss the force sensitive passives. But that's just my opinion, I'm fine without them as well though.

marinelowca
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 1:40 am

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby marinelowca » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:31 pm

I just don't like how even capped 125 accuracy, jedi cant hit stackers. Be it commando stackers, or pikeman. and I'm not making this shite up. oh and 41 acc food too, its just flat out silly. That's kind words compared to what I really feel on it.

User avatar
Parth
Member
Member
Posts: 745
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:32 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby Parth » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:39 pm

luckily enough there is a lot of other servers to play on - so if one is just mad about how jedi is on rev... Might be time to move on for ya.
You cant expect too many changes/fixes/balances with only 1 person doing all the work.
And even then it might not live up to your expectations.

So give constructive feedback; or up the shut fuck you must, as master yoda would say.
Image
HQ Weapons on my stocked Vendor@ Theed Palace -5525 4160
send me Mail on "Eky" for your Custom Order.

LF IMP PvPers

User avatar
HK47
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1522
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:48 pm

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby HK47 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:57 pm

before you throw more stones :P
hit update button on launcher after that you can see 2 of the 3 Jedi Knigt Professions
they are not finished and in work. Dont ask me when the Jedishit will come out. It will come when somewhere after GCW and a fully working Event Manager and some new Dungeons.

you are now Padaway
Then you are Jedi Knight
then you get a FRS System where you can level up 10 ranks

the next one who think jedi is shitty squishy gets a ban ...

User avatar
Stomis
Member
Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:31 am
Location: NJ/VA

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby Stomis » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:27 pm

HK47 wrote:before you throw more stones :P
hit update button on launcher after that you can see 2 of the 3 Jedi Knigt Professions
they are not finished and in work. Dont ask me when the Jedishit will come out. It will come when somewhere after GCW and a fully working Event Manager and some new Dungeons.

you are now Padaway
Then you are Jedi Knight
then you get a FRS System where you can level up 10 ranks

the next one who think jedi is shitty squishy gets a ban ...



I'll be sure to check it out when I get home. I'm all for whatever and it sounds very cool that knight professions will be seperate from the Frs. Personally I didn't like the way jedi played so I play a stacker... Idk it's not that hard of a concept :D
Former KEG member from Wanderhome
Day 1 player

User avatar
TheTinyPebble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 710
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby TheTinyPebble » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Stomis wrote:I'll be sure to check it out when I get home. I'm all for whatever and it sounds very cool that knight professions will be seperate from the Frs. Personally I didn't like the way jedi played so I play a stacker... Idk it's not that hard of a concept :D


How dare you bring sound logic into this discussion?
"<HK47>Yen doch whatsap YouTube Neeson to do :)"

p3cAd0R
Member
Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:07 pm
Location: Little Mexico, West Texas

Re: Jedi = squishy

Postby p3cAd0R » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:01 pm

TheTinyPebble wrote:
Stomis wrote:I'll be sure to check it out when I get home. I'm all for whatever and it sounds very cool that knight professions will be seperate from the Frs. Personally I didn't like the way jedi played so I play a stacker... Idk it's not that hard of a concept :D


How dare you bring sound logic into this discussion?


Tiny = Squishy
Hsuan-Tien
Atilano
Pecador
Holy-Frijoles

Drop off@TCON (near Cnet) /way 514, -5594


Return to “Jedi”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 

 

cron