Squad Leader needs love

avari

Squad Leader needs love

Postby avari » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:08 am

Dunno if there have been changes here that weren't on live for them, and I don't play one, but all I remember here and on other servers is thatt it's basically good to have an ALT with one that just sits afk macroing for your group. We need at the keyboard squad leaders with us in fights :D

HK47
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Squad Leader needs love

Postby HK47 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:36 am

no changes atm, but he is one of the next professions we change.

As Groundidea we have:
Retreat - effect all
Retreatcooldowntimer 5min -> 4min

Boost Morale I - additional: regenerate 150 Force, regenerate 250 Mind
Formup reduce timer from 30 sec to 15 sec

Raise ActionCost for BoostMoral and Formup
Tactics 1-4: +5 Ranged Defense
Mobility 1-4: +5 Melee Defense, *1
Novice: Ranged DMG Mitigation 1, *1
Master: +10 Ranged defense, +10 Melee Defense, Ranged DMG Mitigation 2, *2

*1 - Defense vs Stun, Dizzy, Blind, Knockdown +2
*2 - Defense vs Stun, Dizzy, Blind, Knockdown +4

Additional i want to give the DE a new Schematic for the FED Battledroids, which are usable then from the SL as pet, something like that :)

avari

Postby avari » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:00 pm

all look good especially that last one lol

Lowsider

Postby Lowsider » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:20 am

Nice!

Any idea how we could get the group bonuses to actually show up? For example if my Squad leader is leading a group and is standing right next to a group member, the "Group Melee Defense" only shows up for the squad leader. No bonus shows up for the other group members.

Thanks!
"Man walks down the street in a Kilt like that, you know he's not afraid of anything ... "

Jarl

Postby Jarl » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:33 pm

A few quick ideas I had to enhance the rather bland specials and make SL more of a reaction group buffer. I would love to hear feedback.

Form Up 1
Move to Leadership II. 60second Cooldown. May be activated when the SL is dizzy or stunned, but not intimidated and must be standing. Clears Dizzy & Dtun for the group he leads up to a 35m radius.

Form Up 2
Master or Leadership III-IIV. 45second Cooldown. May be activated when the SL is dizzy or stunned, but not intimidated. Applies a free posture change to standing for the SL, then he and the group he leads planet wide are cleared of Dizzy & Stun and awarded +15 resist to both for 25seconds.

Steady Aim
Fix Cooldown to around 50seconds. Provide a larger accuracy bonus for the pool cost. Affects a group the SL leads up to a 35m radius for 15seconds. 5 points of Steady Aim Bonus increases duration by 5seconds.

Drop and Roll
Added to Mobility III-IIV. 90second Cooldown. Cannot be used when Dizzy or Stunned. Costs the SL and the group he leads 250 Health & Action and forces posture change to prone. Clears On Fire effect status. 35m Radius.

TheTinyPebble
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TheTinyPebble » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:17 pm

The form up ability is currently on a 15s timer, I'd prefer keeping it that way.
"<HK47>Yen doch whatsap YouTube Neeson to do :)"

Return to “Squad Leader”