Master Healer, by the numbers

HK47
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Master Healer, by the numbers

Postby HK47 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:29 pm

blood pressure high ! Doc... Reanimation Team ! Emergency :P

Give us first a chance to fix that on our own way :) We are on that, but at the moment andi is very very very busy with real Life Work and me too. We also want to avoid too much duplicate code and as you can see the heal mechanics are also in the swgemu code from andi. So find a way that they accept our changes and then we add our balance on top, thats the master plan but it need some more time.

Ebola

Postby Ebola » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Let me rephrase then. You and Trish's inability to understand the role of Jedi in SWG has led you to be the cry tit of both servers I've plaid on with you. Learn to play your class.

*edit
And I find it comical HK layed some truth on your laughable argument.
Tsion - Master Doc / On break (tm)

Ramin

Postby Ramin » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:32 pm

I have never expressed my opinion on what I think the role of Jedi should be on this server and I don't plan on it. The only thing that has been posted (not even by me) is a spreadsheet containing what the hard numbers currently are for healing.

Suggested numbers were only included as a possible starting point for testing. Not to mention, Etas asked for healer suggestions on his comprehensive Jedi thread.

A disclaimer stating not to take the suggestions personal was even included and you literally did the opposite.

And please enlighten me as to what truth HK layed on an argument. I wasn't even aware anything was being argued. He posted his viewpoint and neither Taiah nor myself would try and counter his stance on the matter. What they want to do with the server is ultimately their decision so who are we to argue.

The only thing that was replied to was your comment about us wanting godmode which needed to be pointed out as false.

ulfin

Postby ulfin » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Yes ramin, lets join me! i have to l2p too :lol: *just kidding*

taiahwhatever

Postby taiahwhatever » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:22 pm

***Spreadsheet updated with the new heal changes from the new 9/25/15 mini patch.***

taiahwhatever

Postby taiahwhatever » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:21 am

Bumping, had a few people asking about Jedi Healer so here are the numbers again.

Return to “Force Healer”