Healer Feedback (20/16/6)

TheTinyPebble
Site Admin
Site Admin

Healer Feedback (20/16/6)

Postby TheTinyPebble » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:11 pm

In an effort to keep new players informed on the state of Jedi on Revelation I would like to invite all Jedis to put down some thoughts about how the Healer skill works on the current state of Revelation.

Feedback can include, but is not limited to: The necessity of the master box, whether or not all skills are useful, anything that can be done to improve the profession to make it more complete.

We welcome all thoughts on this subject, do not be offended if a player thinks differently of a skill than you do.

The previous threads if anyone is interested: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=683 & viewtopic.php?f=56&t=818

I realise some of this feedback might exist elsewhere on the forums and/or in the previous threads, but I would like this post to be as updated as possible for new players.
"<HK47>Yen doch whatsap YouTube Neeson to do :)"

Stomis

Re: Healer Feedback (20/16/6)

Postby Stomis » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:48 pm

In the efforts of consolidation I'll reshare some things I thought/think should be tweaked.

Ive never been too high up in healer so some dedicated heal all other guys will have to add more but Ive always felt healer was very well done and works great. It would be nice for non jedi if BF would have some sort of affect on jedi heals though with how crucial BF is here.
Former KEG member from Wanderhome
Day 1 player

xalimentai
New User
New User

Postby xalimentai » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:26 am

Total Heal Other doesnt seem to be kind to pets.. and other players with mass amounts of wounds..

TheTinyPebble
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TheTinyPebble » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:49 am

xalimentai wrote:Total Heal Other doesnt seem to be kind to pets.. and other players with mass amounts of wounds..

Total heal other is supposed to heal 450 wounds, so you could get more wounds than is healable in one go. Does it not work on pets?

Stomis wrote:In the efforts of consolidation I'll reshare some things I thought/think should be tweaked.

Ive never been too high up in healer so some dedicated heal all other guys will have to add more but Ive always felt healer was very well done and works great. It would be nice for non jedi if BF would have some sort of affect on jedi heals though with how crucial BF is here.

Thank you Stomis for all the feedback you've given in this thread and the others!
"<HK47>Yen doch whatsap YouTube Neeson to do :)"

Return to “Force Healer”