Expanding bounties with GCW

Mindheist
Friday Feature
Friday Feature

Expanding bounties with GCW

Postby Mindheist » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:01 pm

Any plans on expanding bounties to be able to be placed on anyone? This would certainly both bring that aspect back into the BH field and further benefit the need for active and spontaneous pvp.
Have a great story or an idea for a Friday Feature? Feel free to contact Mindheist, Drenkara or DrDax to share your thoughts!

Kenai Romego
Kira' Navui

Parth

Re: Expanding bounties with GCW

Postby Parth » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:33 pm

I think i posted a suggestion in a BH post somewhere regarding pvp bounties like we had in the nge.
HQ Weapons on my stocked Vendor@ Theed Palace -5525 4160
send me Mail on "Eky" for your Custom Order.

LF IMP PvPers

TheTinyPebble
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TheTinyPebble » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:06 pm

I think being able to place bounties on anyone is wrong. But high ranking officers who are perma overt for example should be bountyable.
"<HK47>Yen doch whatsap YouTube Neeson to do :)"

Parth

Postby Parth » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:17 pm

I actually think it is quite fun - and its not anyone, it was a popup when you got a DB during pvp where you could set a bounty - i think it was up to 100k - on the player who just set the DB on ya.

So very prominent PvPers were actually High Marks for BHs to go after. Not just low or 248k Jedi for BH to look for on the terms.

Id really like to see that here as well. So all Crafters, Ents are save, if thats you worry maybe.
HQ Weapons on my stocked Vendor@ Theed Palace -5525 4160
send me Mail on "Eky" for your Custom Order.

LF IMP PvPers

TheTinyPebble
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TheTinyPebble » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:23 pm

Parth wrote:I actually think it is quite fun - and its not anyone, it was a popup when you got a DB during pvp where you could set a bounty - i think it was up to 100k - on the player who just set the DB on ya.

So very prominent PvPers were actually High Marks for BHs to go after. Not just low or 248k Jedi for BH to look for on the terms.

Id really like to see that here as well. So all Crafters, Ents are save, if thats you worry maybe.

Ah, well that works, that's more what I had in mind too.

I think this could also be a cool way for BHers to stay neutral and still participate in the GCW. Get a bounty on an Imperial and get a temp Rebel flag. Could allow BHs to advance through the GCW stuff, but a penalty is they can't get the perma overt stuff because they're freelancers so to speak. Would need to be fleshed out a bit more, and we have more pressing matters hehe.
"<HK47>Yen doch whatsap YouTube Neeson to do :)"

Mindheist
Friday Feature
Friday Feature

Postby Mindheist » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Yes sorry for the confusion, Too clarify .. Yes, I mean the pvp style bounties
Have a great story or an idea for a Friday Feature? Feel free to contact Mindheist, Drenkara or DrDax to share your thoughts!

Kenai Romego
Kira' Navui

bigbadwook

Postby bigbadwook » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:54 am

I thought this system was great, and it was cumulative.. said person could db two or three people and if they all put bounties on said person it was worth the total amount, used to hunt people worth 1mil and more
Novanox / Levarax / Freyja
Force Weilding Walking Carpet & Friends
Drop off Vendor : Mos Novus Initium, Tatooine
N/a send ingame mail please

Return to “Bounty Hunter”