Bounty Hunter Roll Call

Fridingo
New User
New User

Bounty Hunter Roll Call

Postby Fridingo » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:26 am

Hey there fellow galactic scum trackers! Either everyone is using a spraystick or we have an epidemic. I see numerous Jedi running around going almost unchecked, and further I see no organization amongst our brotherhood. The last place I wanted to post this is on the forums but lo I have no other options. So here it is, all active members of our sacred and time honored brotherhood, please email me ingame or pm me on the forums and lets show these sensitive types what we are really capable of! *Mon Cal Battlecry!!!!*
Kerad - Architect/Pistoleer/Miner
Darek - Rifle/Ranger/Miner
Qadir - Doctor/Combat Medic

1up

Re: Bounty Hunter Roll Call

Postby 1up » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:45 pm

Hey man - I enjoyed when you hunted me the other day on Kracken - was fun. That being said there are BH, as a Jedi I've seen it a ton. But they seemingly only hunt fresh Padawans to delay their grind until once they get any mastery. One a mastery hits, the hunting stops usually. Or like previously in my case you'll have a BH that'll find one Jedi and consistently get his/her mission and run it into the ground.

Alistar is my BH - shoot him a message sometime.
IGN: Indica Amaris

p3cAd0R

Postby p3cAd0R » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:02 pm

Back on live we'd roll a gank squad (2 or 3 BH) on Jedi. You all need to work together and exterminate the infestation problem we have. I'm tempted to roll a BH just for the hell of it. It's been way too long. More than one BH can take a mission and hunt you down. The payout's never mattered. It was fact of getting that DB. Jedi only lose 200k a death. You can get that back w/5 mins. It's not like we have permadeath around.
Hsuan-Tien
Atilano
Pecador
Holy-Frijoles

Drop off@TCON (near Cnet) /way 514, -5594

MaraJade

Postby MaraJade » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:44 pm

well, not sure but 4 month ago, it was almost impossible to kill a jedi if you were ranged...has this changed now? my BH is basically retired as I dont like going melee BH...
[[TCON] Galactic Shopping Mall now stocked with Fashion, Medium Harvester BER 16+, Fusion Generators BER 24, Factories, Pup's with 32.8%, Speed & Damage sliced weapons, Fresh foods, Droids, Swoops...We also have some open Vendor spots for hire....get in touch with Leya or Tekmo.

Fridingo
New User
New User

Postby Fridingo » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:54 pm

@ MaraJade - Ranged is very much possible. I am a ranged BH and I have had much success with being a ranged BH. Now's the time to come out of retirement! Dust off your armor, polish your weapon, and get back in the fight! I'm on quite a bit. If I am not on Kracken then I am usually on Gator farming Krayts for tissues (I can never have a powerful enough weapon). HIT ME UP!!!
Kerad - Architect/Pistoleer/Miner
Darek - Rifle/Ranger/Miner
Qadir - Doctor/Combat Medic

MaraJade

Postby MaraJade » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:24 am

woot! I will see if you are on later tonight :)
Lets kill the scumbags...with their glow sticks!
[[TCON] Galactic Shopping Mall now stocked with Fashion, Medium Harvester BER 16+, Fusion Generators BER 24, Factories, Pup's with 32.8%, Speed & Damage sliced weapons, Fresh foods, Droids, Swoops...We also have some open Vendor spots for hire....get in touch with Leya or Tekmo.

Return to “Bounty Hunter”