Lightsaber Feedback (20/6/16)

TheTinyPebble
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lightsaber Feedback (20/6/16)

Postby TheTinyPebble » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:09 pm

In an effort to keep new players informed on the state of Jedi on Revelation I would like to invite all Jedis to put down some thoughts about how the Lightsaber skill works on the current state of Revelation.

Feedback can include, but is not limited to: The necessity of the master box, whether or not all skills are useful, anything that can be done to improve the profession to make it more complete.

We welcome all thoughts on this subject, do not be offended if a player thinks differently of a skill than you do.

I realise some of this feedback might exist elsewhere on the forums, but I would like this post to be as updated as possible for new players.
"<HK47>Yen doch whatsap YouTube Neeson to do :)"

Stomis

Re: Lightsaber Feedback (20/6/16)

Postby Stomis » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:31 pm

In the efforts of consolidation I'll reshare some things I thought/think should be tweaked.

Master box is absolutely necessary for PVP and makes template diversity very difficult. In so many words you're basically pigeon toed into being a master marksman just to be a pistoleer.

Fourth gen sabers, speed, toughness, and crafting bonuses makes the master box plenty valuable. The 25pts of accuracy should be distributed across the saber tech line. I still feel this way even with some minor saber accuracy bonuses coming from the new Knight trees.
Former KEG member from Wanderhome
Day 1 player

blade28r

Re: Lightsaber Feedback (20/6/16)

Postby blade28r » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:44 pm

Stomis wrote:In the efforts of consolidation I'll reshare some things I thought/think should be tweaked.

Master box is absolutely necessary for PVP and makes template diversity very difficult. In so many words you're basically pigeon toed into being a master marksman just to be a pistoleer.

Fourth gen sabers, speed, toughness, and crafting bonuses makes the master box plenty valuable. The 25pts of accuracy should be distributed across the saber tech line. I still feel this way even with some minor saber accuracy bonuses coming from the new Knight trees.

I would. Love to see those 25 pts of accuracy moved down to the tech trees. I only use one form of saber and I'd love to just go 4xx4 LS and be able to dabble into other things. Like having lighting or grabbing some more heale and be able to use a one handed saber. You will lose the ability to use a 4th gen saber so you dmg will be reduced, but you will still be able to hit opponents.

Return to “Lightsaber”